lördag 24 oktober 2009

Lite av varje/Little bit of each

Hi all!

Wow so many nice comments I received on my candy and I am delighted that so many wanted to join and I also want to thank all of you who chose to follow my blog!

Tomorrow I will announce the winner so do not forget to visit me!

This past week has been a busy week. There has been much on my job and it shows that it's getting winter. It's so dark in the mornings so you can hardly get up but now I have vacation for a whole week! Love it!

I've made some Halloween bags for my childrens teatchers in kindergarten and school. They were not so big but just as appreciated:

I have used:

Stamp: hÄnglar & stÄnglar, Colouring: Promarkers, Patterned paper: Magnolia, Making Memories and My Minds Eye, Embellishment: ribbon, Others: Spellbinder Label One.

I wish you all a lovely weekend!

5 kommentarer:

Tammi sa...

These are cute! A wonderful gift for them. :)

Catherine sa...

Those little bags are soooo sweet ! I intend to make some myself and every bit of inspiration is more than welcome ! Smile. Catherine

Kimba-Slydog sa...

Wow, this goodies are so cute. A very good idea!

Hugs,
Nicole

Leonie sa...

This looks lovely! I'm sure the teachers will appreciate it very much!! I'm a teacher myself, lol!

Leonie xx

Simone sa...

This is very very cute!!! What a busy bee you are!
Simone