måndag 26 oktober 2009

Candy winner!!!

At last, I'll announce the winner, or rather the winners!

I have decided to take even a small consolation prize because I had so many visitors in the last week. I arranged a blog candy to celebrate the 5000 visit and now I'm on the road to 7000 visitors, unbelievable!

My youngest son picked the BlogCandy winner and my oldest son pick the name of the person who won the consolation prize.

Here is the draw:

The winner is "gila"!

and the consolation prize goes to......

Tracey Feeger!

Congratulations to you both! Can you please email me with your address so I can arrange to have your candy mailed to you both!

Thanks you all for all your nice comments you left for me that makes me really happy!!!

3 kommentarer:

gila sa...

Hallo Ingela,

OOOOOOOhh wie schön, ich freu mich so toll, drück deinen Sohn von mir.
Ich hab dir schon eine Email geschickt, ich kann leider kein englisch und schwedisch.
lg gila

SkyAngelMorsan sa...

Grattis till vinnarna!!
Hoppas på fler såna "godisbitar"
Kram AC

Charlie sa...

Morsomt at se dine dygtige "lykkens gudinder" der hjælper med lodtrækningen. Kendte ikke din blog men så dit navn i Rosa band tävlingen. Mange FINE kort du laver - jeg kigger nok forbi igen en anden gang. Hej då.