tisdag 8 september 2009

Stamp with Fun, challenge 24

Hi Stampers!!!

Love those words, especially when "Stamping Dawn" says it :-))

This weeks challenge at Stamp with Fun is to create a CD-case, please check the blog for more inspiration and this week we have a special prize for you again. Be a guest designer for 2 weeks!

Here is my CD-case:

I have used this:

Stamp: Lelo Design, Colouring: Promarkers and Trimarkers, Patterned paper: Melissa Frances, Embellishment: ribbon, pearls, flowers from You DO and roses from Prima. Others: Marha Stewart Edge Punch, QKs tags and Spellbinder Label One

Thanks for looking and I wish you all a lovely week!

5 kommentarer:

Nancy sa...

oooh ingela, thats sooo sweet!!!

hugs
nancy

Kicki sa...

Sååå fin!!! :-)

Stacie (craft-princess) sa...

Where did you get the template for this and the tissue holder??

Here is my blog if you can reply I would appreciate it!
http://craft-princess.blogspot.com/

Thanks!
-Stacie

Julies Crafty Creations sa...

Simply stunning!! I would really appreciate it if you could tell me how you have done it or is it a template? Hugs Julie x
http://trulyjulie1966.blogspot.com

Vixen sa...

Så fint så fint! Jätte många saker som är tokfina i din blogg!